Thursday 6 February 2014

Shopping in Chelsea // Casual Outfits


Thought these Polaroids in Brandy Melville were cute and reminded me for my love of the Fujifilm instax 8 Polaroid style camera, I like the pink or the white one. (Only thing if the film can be very expensive!) Brandy Melville Website


Heres my Outfit, its quite monochrome and simple but was mostly an attempt to stay warm and comfy for travelling. 
Leather Jacket   //   H&M
Grey Tee   //   H&M
Leggings   //   Primark (Velvet lining so are very warm!)
Scarf   //   Mum's borrowed
Turquoise Converses   //   Office


We went to Pret for lunch ( I am aware on this blog I look like a Pret obsessive ) and I had a baguette and popcorn. More Pret Posts


Here's my friends Mary's Outfit, (she is a lot more colourful than me!)
Baby blue knit   //   Topshop
Pink Acid Wash Jeans   //   Topshop Leigh Jeans
Navy Converses   //   Most shoe shops
Necklace   //   Unknown 



Thank you again to the people at The Face London for mine and Mary's beautiful wavy hair!



Hey Guys, Sorry this post was a bit late (as this was on Sunday) and it was only a short one, but I hoped you liked and the two outfits. It was lovely to finish off after the photo shoot with a bit more shopping and have a little browse around. The King's Road is such a lovely area and they have a great selection of shops.

- Anna ♥

Mary's Blog

1 comment: