Saturday 8 February 2014

My Mood this February // Inspiration Collage


Hey Y'all.

 Different type of post today, I know ooh interesting... This is a series I'm going to try and keep up when necessary on my blog and I will try and link anything relevant from this collage down below. Nearly every image had a reason for me picking it (some are just pretty) so I'm calling it My Inspiration or My Mood, let me know which is better?

Overall, I just thought it all looked pretty cool together and I would personally love to read these kinds of posts myself, as I'm a bit nosey and would love to know what other people are liking this month!

From Top Left and then Across:

Triangl Bikini. Website Here // A Cool aussie swimwear brand but a pointless lust because its February not July, enough said.

Popcorn! Link To Post Here // Try out Pret Wasabi or Salt and Sweet (my personal favourite) 

NARS Nail Polish in 'Purple Rain' Website Here // Reminded me that I own a very similar polish! Essie's 'Sexy Divide' Website Here

Kate Moss // Reminded me of a picture somebody posted on her 40th birthday.

Rihanna VG (Viva Glam) Website Here // Just stunning, really inspired by her makeup/nails here.

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera in White Website Here // A definite want, but the film is so expensive!

Shu Uemura Makeup Website Here // Eyelash Curlers, Oui ou Non?

Beyoncé Wesbite Here // Her New Album = Perfection  &  this makes me want summer!
Leonardo Di Caprio // Watched Titanic the other day.
- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment