Tuesday 4 February 2014

Photo Shoot on The Kings Road ♡


Last weekend I was extremely spoilt and was given the opportunity to go and have a photo shoot done with my friend Mary. The company was called 'The Face' London and they let me take some pictures inside to show you guys. Check out their Website > The Face London Website


The experience consisted of a mini-facial, makeup and hair, a manicure, 100 photos each and a free digital picture to take home. I would like to personally thank all the lovely people who helped us get ready and who helped us to take and choose the best shots possible.


Had a little chat with the makeup artist about real techniques brushes and eyed up the white duo fibre range. They had an amazing range of professional makeup and the finished look was beautifully natural and flattering.


The overall decor of the place was really cool and in total they had about 5 different setups for photos. This made it very exciting and throughout the 5 hours we were there, (times flies when you're having fun), we were totally pampered and offered snacks, drinks and everything else in between. 


The decor of the place was really cool, very monochrome and modern.


This was the set room where you got changed between different outfits (we took 5 in total) and where chairs and backgrounds/lighting were manoeuvred around to create the sets and get that perfect image.


Overall I absolutely loved the experience and would really recommend it to anyone for professional or business purposes as well as a bit of fun! Finally I just thought I would include my favourite photo of the day. (special thanks to the photographer who helped me with posing as I was pretty useless!)

 Dress is from H&M // Nail polish O.P.I. 'Altar Ego' 

- Anna  

No comments:

Post a Comment