Thursday 20 February 2014

Mercredi // OOTD and Details


What I'm Wearing:
Jacket // Topshop (here)
Tee // Topshop (here)
Fur Lined Leggings // Primark
Vans Authentic // Office (here)
Bag // Longchamp 
Lips // Revlon Matte in Showy (here)


This is the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 'Showy' and it is a blue toned bright pink which I think is very flattering on medium and dark skin tones. Most of the time pink tones suit people with lighter skin tones but I really feel like this one would work for anyone! I also own the colour 'Unapologetic' which is again a bright pink but more orange toned, again a colour which I think would look great on anyone! Avaliable Here To Buy


This is the TOPSHOP Nails in 'Aurora', a beautiful bronze with blue/green undertones. Outside (in natural light) it looks as if it is just a intense gold-bronze nail polish, but the more coats you add the more you can see the blue tinge at the corners. I think it is a very individual colour and was given to me as a gift from my friend Millie. The formula of TOPSHOP nail polishes are great and only need 2 or (even 1 coat sometimes) to get opaque colour. Sold Out Online - Polyvore Link Here


This is my friend Mary, to look at her (newly re-designed) blog click here


Today I went shopping in Exeter, a city which has a lovely selection of shops and thought I would share my outfit with you all. I didnt realise how french I was looking until I picked up my handbag, but it all turned out okay and thats how I'd like to explain my pathetic attempt at french in the title of this post. 

I had a really lovely day out having a browse around the shops and there were a few things that caught my eye, I am thinking of doing a wish list post soon, with all the items I'm thinking of purchasing. I ended up purchasing some velvet scrunchies from Urban Outfitters (Avaliable Here To Buy) and restrained myself from everything else! 

 - Anna 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment