Sunday 16 February 2014

Clean on Me | Top Shower Products



Hey guys! So today I wanted to share with you my shower essentials or top products. I have a very selective routine in the shower and I have shown the products in the order they are done. For some I have shown 2 options which I might use if I want to change things up a bit. Starting off with exfoliating my body and I use the Soap and Glory Pulp Friction, Foamy Fruity Body Scrub (phew!) I just do this before washing so that I am not washing the outer layer of skin cells which would then come of when I exfoliated. Buy Here


Next, I use either one of these moisturising shower cream washes. My favourite is the Soap and Glory Clean on Me Clarifying Shower Gel because it makes me feel really squeaky clean and has that signature Soap and Glory scent. Buy Here


I also love this one by Radox because its more moisturising and thicker in consistency that the Soap and Glory one and has an amazing coconut scent which.  This and The Body Shop coconut shower cream (Buy Here) are very similar products, (I have both) but I am featuring this one because it is extremely good value (99p!) and you can buy it in your local supermarket opposed to a specific store. Buy Here


Next I wash my hair and I am somebody who only uses sulfate free products on my hair. The only exception I make to this rule is the VO5 Give Me Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner (Buy Here) because its super moisturising and makes my hair feel soft and sleek. My favourite sulfate-free shampoo is the L'oreal Ever Riche Shampoo and Conditioner, they smell absolutely divine and are for dry hair ( I would say I have slightly oily hair and it still works great!) Buy Here


The only bit of skincare that I do in the shower is using on of these exfoliating scrubs. This is my favourite at the moment and is the Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating daily scrub. I don't think its really 'eliminates' blackheads but I do notice if I don't use it they get worse on and around my nose. It has a bit of a weird scent but you get used to it and overall is a really nice scrub. Buy Here


The other option is the St Ives Gentle apricot face scrub. I use this if I want to make my face feel moisturised and it is less deep cleansing and just makes my face feel very soft. This isnt the exact one as this is my mums but it looks very similar (the stripe is orange) I haven't got round to re-purchasing it and at the moment my skin is a little problematic with blemishes so I want to use something which will help them reduce. Buy Here


Nearly done now and I use the matching conditioner to my shampoo L'oreal Ever Riche Conditioner. This is a lovely conditioner and feels very thick and luxurious with that same lovely scent. I notice when I'm not using this because other conditioners feel thin and don't make my hair as soft as this, again no sulfates and overall just fantastic. Buy Here


This is a deep repair mask ( Herbal Essences Be Strong to be exact ) but I use it as a normal conditioner. This is when I feel like changing up the scent or want a lighter condition than the L'oreal (Yes, surprisingly this is lighter than the L'oreal even though its a mask!) I really like the scent and the tub instead of a tube. Buy Here



Finally I just thought I would share the razors I use as they are in my shower and part of my (not daily) routine! I'm not one to go for fancy razors and I like these ones a lot. Buy Here

I know this was a long post but I wanted to give mini reviews on everything I use and I hope it helped you out if you were looking for a new shampoo or wondering what a certain product was like!

What are your shower essentials?

- Anna XO

No comments:

Post a Comment