Sunday 19 January 2014

A Day Out In Bristol ♡


Today I went shopping in Bristol on a day out with my mum. It's the first time I've been in a while and there were a few things I wanted to specifically check out, oh and I made a few purchases! This was my nail polish today, It's Topshop's 'Amethyst' and is a beautiful metallic bronzed bright purple. I got this for christmas and this is my first time wearing it, I think it's very individual and interesting, so pretty!


First I went into Harvey Nichols looking for the NARS Multiple in Laguna. I have been looking around for this for quite a while now & I have decided I want to splurge on but can't seem to find it anywhere! Does anybody know where I can definitely find this?



This was another thing I wanted to check out, The Dior BB cream (on the left) I worked out I am the colour 002, but I think it may be a little red toned for my skin which is very olive/yellow toned. 
Picture - Essie Button




I went to put some perfume on as I was in a rush to the catch the train this morning and forgot! I love this DKNY Green Apple fragrance, also they had this cute new design from a designer which I stupidly cant remember the name of!


I took a load more pictures in LUSH, I may or may not create another post of them?


Next we head to Pret a Manger for lunch. I had the tuna and cucumber half baguette and wasabi popcorn:)


Also would love to try out these chocolate rice cakes! They look so good!


It looks really dark in this picture, It's just the focus I promise, it wasn't the middle of the night!


The Wasabi Popcorn was such a cool colour and had a really interesting taste, I also like the sweet and salt, perfect for me because I can never decide which to choose!

I picked up some stuff from Topshop and H&M, I may do a post of new items, fashion and beauty in a bit. Overall I had a really nice day out, the weather was pretty good, (we had a few showers) and I would really recommend Bristol  for shopping, It has everything!

Which products would you guys like to check out at the moment?

- Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment