Thursday 2 January 2014

A Christmas of Bath bombs | LUSH



I can still smell these bath bombs while writing this post even though I'm downstairs. Pictured here: 'Think Pink' bath ballistic, scented with sweet floral tones Available Here / 'Avobath' bath ballistic, scented with lemongrass avocado and olive oil. Available Here



Pictured here: 'Bombardino' bath ballistic, which I think really smells like sweet white chocolate and slightly of gingerbread? Is it just me? / 'Luxury LUSH Pud' bath ballistic, scented with comforting lavender and a hint of christmas pudding.


Pictured here: 'Father Christmas' bath ballistic, scented with refreshing mandarin oil / 'Cinders' bath ballistic, scented with cinnamon and popping candy (not sure about this but its not too cinnamoney).


In this picture: 'So White' bath ballistic, scented with delicate rose and uplifting bergamot / 'Golden Wonder' bath ballistic, scented with stimulating sweet orange and lime.


Pictured here: 'Shoot for the stars' bath ballistic, scented with the 'Honey I washed the kids' fragrance. Honey I Washed The Kids Soap


Pictured here: 'Snowman' bath ballistic, scented with creamy cocoa butter. (Some of these christmas bath bombs may still be available in stores)



With their fantastic range of scents and luxurious bath experiences, for me, LUSH is the only place who can really do bath bombs properly. These 10 bath 'ballistics' came in a set that cost around £40 with postage. It is now out of stock and was a christmas only set but there are many products similar to it still available such as Similar Gift Set and the of the non-christmas individual bath bombs are still widely available as well as probably may of the christmas ones! 

LUSH is one of my favourite shops to visit and I just seem to absolutely adore every scent! Some of my favourites are the 'Mint Julips' lip scrub, Available Here and the 'Comforter' bath ballistic, Available Here. My lush obsession continues to progress and now I have photographed these I cannot wait to start using them! Also, even though this is a christmas special I adore LUSH Snow Fairy shower gel, it smells of fruits and candy and is just soo good!

What are your LUSH favourites?

- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment