Monday 6 January 2014

My Favourites | Benefit Face Products ♡

Watts Up | Available Here


 This is probably my all time favourite product from Benefit and its a soft focus champagne colour highlighter. This looks amazing on slightly warmer skin tones and best on medium to dark. For lighter/reddish skin tones, I would recommend Benefit High Beam ( Or for more generally neutral/cool skin tones ) which I would also love to pick up at some point.


Here is a swatch of the highlighter, it is super creamy and blends very easily to give a beautiful glow. 

Coralista Blush | Available Here


The next product is the Coralista Blush. I only own a small sample size of this but I would love to have the big size. I'm not a blush person, the idea of extremely pink cheeks scares me a little and I much prefer using shimmery bronzers such as the Rimmel Natural Bronzer (in Sun Light) but this blends so well and looks hardly pink at all on the cheeks. This was an unlikely love for me but it turned out to work really well with my skin tone (medium, olive, warm). 


Here is a swatch of the blush and below blended it gives a beautiful subtle effect.


Sun Beam | Available Here


Last is Benefit Sun Beam, which again is a highlighter but this time it is a liquid and more of a golden colour rather than champagne. I would say that this is more subtle than the Watts Up but gives less of a glow and more a little sparkle and radiance. Never the less, it is a beautiful product and I highly recommend it. 


Here is a swatch and below blended, it gives a subtle shimmery highlight to the skin.


Overall I adore benefit products and I would love to try out the Benefit High Beam and also the Porefessional as I have heard great things and they both seem so exciting. As you can probably tell I am obsessed with highlighters and they are defiantly some of my favourite makeup products!

High Beam | Available Here


Porefessional | Available Here


 Do you have any Favourites from Benefit?

- Anna  

No comments:

Post a Comment