Sunday 29 December 2013

My iPod Touch 5


 I love my iPod. Its the 5th Generation in blue and has 32GB. Its so bright, slim and light to carry around I couldn't imagine being without it. The iOS 7 update is also stunning and at some point I would love an iPhone 5s. I take it most places I go to snap any pictures or to check Instagram or Youtube.  


Here's me checking my Instagram, my profile is @ anna_d_d. iOS has the most fantastic array of apps and one I recommend are Fresh (a shopping app which I use to easily browse new styles from my favourite stores) see more at bottom of post...




 I love alli simpsons ig! Some cool photography♡ @ allisimpson  

  
It has a pretty good camera, not for depth of field and proper photography or blogging, but great for just uploading something to Instagram or taking selfies with your friends. Something that really surprised me was the quality of the front facing camera in natural light, next time your near an apple shop, check it out!


 I could honestly talk about any apple product for hours but if you haven't already got your hands on or had a play on this or the new iPhone 5s (mm stunningly beautiful) then I would seriously recommend you do as they are the best of the best and the software is so pretty, colourful and bright.

Other apps I recommend:
Snapchat (sending timed photos to all your friends), Vevo (watching the latest music videos), Instagram (uploading edited photos - my favourite of all!), Rise (really cool alarm app) & Youtube of course!

Also my rug is a christmas present from my grandma and is from Ikea, it is grey / purple tinged wooly rug and is so soft and great for taking photos on!

- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment