Friday 27 December 2013

A Little Chanel


No, Unfortunately this little lipstick isn't mine. It was a gift for somebody else in my family and yes, I am a bit jealous of it. Lets just say I could most definitely force myself to have it. Also this lovely new blanket is from cargo and has little furry what I think look like roses on it, and its super snuggly and soft!



The packaging is absolutely beautiful. You press the gold end when in the black case and it pops out so you are able to pull it out. It feels so sleek and expensive and is such an interesting design and something I've never seen before.



Here is a closeup of the Chanel engraving on the lipstick. It is a Rouge Allure Lipstick and in the colour Pirate (number 99) which is a slightly dark but true, classic red. It is brand new and has never been used and you get about double this amount of product which is pretty good.

I think this may spur me on to buy my own lipstick or something else from Chanel. I really want to buy the Chanel Chance perfume but at the moment I am using up other fragrances. Its such good quality and the packaging and product is stunningly pretty. As you can tell I am becoming rather obsessed with this lipstick as we speak and it will be hard to give it back (are you sure I have to?) Let me know if there are any Chanel products you love or recommend.

- Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment