Thursday 26 December 2013

Boxing Day At The Beach


The beach today was really busy, I think everyone had the same idea as us!



It was a very clear sunny day, but don't be fooled, it was freezing and I had to take a big coat to stay warm.



Meet my dog, his name is Benny, he is 5 years old and a black labrador. He is the cute member of our family and is really still a little puppy at heart.



I had a hot chocolate and a steak pasty at the Surf Break Cafe. The pasty was absolutely delicious and very filling so was perfect for lunch.





Today my family and I headed to the beach for boxing day. It was quite busy but it was great to get some fresh air after staying at home all day yesterday. We had lunch as well and I did some photography. The beach is called Saunton Sands and is in the area of Braunton in South West England, it is such a beautiful beach and I would definitely recommend it if your are in the area.

 Our family has 2 dogs so its necessary for us to walk them and this is my favourite beach to do so. 
I had a lovely day out with my family and at some point would love to introduce you to my other dog, Max in another post. Also please comment if you would like to see some of the things I got or gave for christmas this year.


- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment